FRONTLINE BOOTCAMP CHALLENGE

WELCOME TO THE FRONTLINE BOOTCAMP CHALLENGE!
The Front Line Bootcamp Challenge is a three week commitment to band together with other men to go into strict training to strengthen your ability to deny yourself to take on the hills God has called you to as Real Man.

THE GOAL OF THIS BLOG is to create a gathering and feedback point to band together with other men in this challenge by posting the outcome, challenges and what you learned in your weekly challenge.

TO POST HOW YOU DID on your "plan of action" for the week click on your "Plan of Action" in the right hand column, then click on "comment" at the bottom and write your response. You will need a free google password to comment.

Monday, October 22, 2007

PURE H20

The Challenge

This week’s challenge is all about building strength in self denial. Five out of the seven days this week drink only water for you liquid intake. No soda, juice, coffee, beer, etc…

Read Philippians 4:8 or Mark 8:34 each day and ask God to help you put this verse into action.
Idea - W
rite it on 3x5 card and put it in your car so you read it on the way to work

Report back what it taught you about self denial.

*Click comment below to post your response

Theme Verse for the Week
If anyone would come after me,
he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. Mark 8:34

1 comment:

Brownie Spot said...

Believe it or not...I thought this would be the easiest to start with. I was going to start with the media fast first and get it out of the way but with getting evacuated and all...It was impossible. So I picked the easiest thing to do this week.

Brothers, let me tell you it is not as easy as I thought it would be.

It got so bad, My Fiance wanted Ice cream but I wanted a "Mr.Misty Freeze". Well since it was a slushy mixed with Ice Cream...I figured I would rationalize it as something you eat as a spoon but we all know it is something to eat thru a straw which means...It is a liquid that is not water.

If I start to rationalize over Ice Cream...I will rationalize over something else.

Stay strong in your mission Brothers!

I am Trying.

Skip

The Band of Brothers

The Band of Brothers